Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gonna be famous!

Malcolm took this picture of Jim holding an absolutely humongous scallop:

I thought it was a great shot, so I sent it off to National Fishermen (http://www.nationalfisherman.com/index.asp) and asked them if they would use it for their monthly "Crew Shot" feature. I also asked if they'd be interested in a short article about Alaskan scallopers and they said yes! Anyone out there who would be willing to help me edit a preliminary draft is my hero-email me!!!! I'm freakin out man!

1 comment:

Emily Schwing said...

Hey Angela... I am a reporter at KBBI in Homer. I am supposed to stop by the Kilkenny today (8/22) since you guys are coming in to Homer. I wanted to do a piece on you guys. I would be happy to help you with your article too. See you this afternoon.